We are looking for a software development intern at our head office in Laval, in the R&D department. Your main responsibility will be to contribute to the software development of Creaform's 3D digitizing applications and operating software. You will work within a multidisciplinary development team recognized for its high level of technical competence. If you want to actively participate in the development of system architectures, user interfaces, interactive 3D visualization tools or 3D measurement and inspection algorithms, join us! We will have fun working together!
Your projects will lead you to
- Develop software architectures;
- Develop user interfaces;
- Develop interactive 3D and 2D visualization tools;
- Test and validate experimentally the developed architectures and interfaces;
- Implement and optimize processing methods and algorithms in C++ language;
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate developments into current or future products;
- Interact with testing and support teams to ensure product quality;
- Respect the processes, work methods and development standards in place.
You will feel at home if you
- Is a student in computer engineering, software engineering or computer science;
- Has experience or knowledge in the following areas: C++ and .NET programming, Visual Studio and Team Foundation development environment and computer architecture
- Is fluent in both French and English
You earn points if you...
- Has knowledge of OpenGL programming;
- Knows the image processing and computer vision.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a human and passionate team, for which pleasure and well-being at work are non-negotiable;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful technology company, open to the world;
- Flexible schedules, which allow you to balance work and studies, including for student athletes;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.