Our team is looking for a software engineer who wants to play a key role in a growing and big team!
You will join the team in charge of the improvement and development of our "Dashboard" type applications (API, SMS, Emailling, Desktop notifiers, App, Bots, Multi-channel communications, etc.)
The work environment stands out for its warm, family spirit and youth spaces.
You can also work on special projects that are important to you and develop skills in different programming languages.
You will participate in the development, modification and maintenance of WEB applications developed internally by the team and yourself.
Your main tasks will be:
- Participate in the development of the platform architecture, together with the Director of Development,
- API integrations of several global partners (Twilio, Stripe, Linkedin, Indeed, Smooch, etc ...)
- Ensure compliance with IT standards and good practices,
- Produce documentation related to the modified software components
- BAC in Software Engineering or any combination of education and relevant experience,
- Mastering programming languages PHP, XML, CSS, HTML
- Mastering the LAMP platform (Lynux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Knowledge Vue.js an asset
- MVC architecture with Laravel, Symfony, Code Ignite an asset
- Api and SaaS Web Architecture (Restful Services: .Net, PHPO, Node.js) an asset