We are looking for the perfect candidate for the role of Software Engineer. The incumbent will participate in product development, including designing and developing control software.
Typical day with us:
- Design, implement and integrate software for various systems;
- Design software interfaces for different systems;
- Contribute to the overall system architecture;
- Identify and resolve software issues;
- Develop test methods and plans and produce reports (Hardware and software interface, acceptance plan, test plan, etc.).
- Analyze the customer need to translate it into system specifications and requirements to be met;
- Analyze the technical feasibility and the level of risk to meet customer requests;
- Work in close collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to meet all project requirements;
- Support internal or external clients in solving technical problems.
You have the right profile if you ...
- Are mobile to work at our client located in the beautiful Estrie region;
- Holds a BACC or a master's degree in electrical or computer engineering;
- Has 3 years of experience in the field;
- Has good knowledge of modeling of embedded systems and Simulink;
- Knows electrical, electronic, software and mechanical principles and knows how to combine them;
- Has good knowledge in mobile application development and in programming controllers for prototyping;
- Has a knack for solving and analyzing complex problems;
- Know how to communicate and popularize effectively within a multidisciplinary team;
- Speaks both English and French, both orally and in writing.