Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
Our team is in full expansion, is currently looking for a technician draftsman in Structure to join our team, whether at our Rimouski office, Gaspé or Chandler.
You do not live in the lower St-Laurent, but would like to move there? Tetra Tech offers relocation bonuses!
Challenges that will surpass you
- Develop and prepare drawings and plans of metal structure, reinforced concrete or wood using Autocad & amp; Revit;
- Execute drawings in plan, profile elevation and section to specify the standard details needed for the construction;
- Work closely with architects and engineers to find appropriate solutions for our customers;
- Conduct surveys as well as partial monitoring of construction when required.
- Traveling on different sites in Bas-St-Laurent or Gaspésie.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- DEC in civil engineering, architecture or other equivalent training;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of AutoCad software;
- Knowledge of REVIT software (asset);
- You are dynamic, resourceful and passionate about the structure
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.