- Prepare layout drawings of concrete and steel structures for projects in the following sectors: industrial, mining and metals, energy, oil and gas, environment, sustainable development, etc.
- Model 3D plans and coordinate information with other disciplines.
- Work closely with other project team members.
- Occasionally monitor work and perform field surveys.
Maintain friendly, close relationships with clients or their representatives and ensure their satisfaction.
Diploma of college studies in civil engineering or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- At least three years of experience in steel and/or concrete structures
- Proficient with Revit
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to read drawings from other disciplines
- Available for occasional travel to client sites
- Asset: At ease in a 3D environment (Navisworks)
- Asset: Experience with site supervision
- Asset: Bilingual (English and French)