GBi is looking for an intermediate engineer for Quebec City with experience in consulting engineering, within our structure team. The engineer will be expected to participate actively in commercial, residential, institutional and industrial projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· actively participate in building design;
· analyze and design various structures in concrete, steel and wood;
· develop specifications and construction methods;
· ensure plans meet building code guidelines and requirements;
· coordinate with the client;
· occasionally do site monitoring
· Hold a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, specialization in building structure;
· Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
3 to 10 years of relevant experience;
· Knowledge of ETABS, SAP and SAFE software.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at