COSIGMA Structure is looking for a Structural Engineer to integrate and support our team in the Project Manager function.
As Project Manager, the incumbent is responsible for completing surveys, carrying out analysis and design of structures, supervise construction work, write reports (technical reports, reports, inspection notes, etc.), manage and coordinate projects, including the supervision of junior staff, if necessary and depending on the projects, and all other tasks related to his job or in accordance with his abilities and interests.
You want to take part in large-scale and exciting projects, demonstrate versatility and stand out in a small, talented team? You will thus be able to put into practice and develop various skills in structural calculations, drafting, inspection and project management.
The person sought is motivated by various challenges and mandates, is autonomous, able to adapt and apply knowledge creatively. In addition, she shows a certain interest in old structures, is a member of the OIQ (Engineer title) and has solid skills in structural calculations.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or equivalent training;
- Master's degree in structure, a major asset.
- 4 to 10 years of experience in a similar position, in design and calculations and / or structural inspection and / or surveillance or equivalent.
- Regular full-time daytime schedule, 37.5 hours per week ;
- You will be able to benefit from a flexible schedule, a combination of teleworking and a freshly renovated office (currently 100% teleworking in compliance with the guidelines related to COVID -19).
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation based on experience;
- Group insurance after 3 months of employment;
- Group RRSPs after 1 a n, with employer participation;
- Up to 6 days of paid personal leave per year.