Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The engineering consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau is specialized in building. Our employees are passionate and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to contribute to saving the planet. His bold and forward-thinking achievements have earned him an enviable reputation highlighted by industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 450 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
We are looking for a Building Structure Technician for our Montreal office.
● Participate in the design and coordination of different projects in building structure for different sectors (event, multi-storey tower, commercial, industrial, port and cultural)
● Work with engineers to design drawings and building layouts using computer-assisted drafting software (REVIT and AutoCAD)
● Conduct existing condition surveys, site visits, and temporary structure inspections
● DEC in Architecture or Civil Engineering
● Seven (7) years of engineering consulting experience in a similar position
● Very good knowledge of AutoCAD
● Excellent knowledge of REVIT (have a minimum of 5 years working experience with this software)
● Versatility, autonomy, motivation, communication skills and teamwork
● Fluency in both oral and written French
● Knowledge of English
What we offer
● A dynamic and friendly growing work environment
● Flexible schedule
● A competitive salary
● A comprehensive benefits program
● An excellent coaching through structured team with a leading designer structure of Montreal
● A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.