At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various fields of industry. As an engineering enthusiast, you will act as an expert in mechanical designer in order to carry out and ensure the development of high-tech products.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES WAIT:
- Work closely with teams of engineers and designers to design high performance products;
- Develop innovative concepts and solutions to optimize product functionality and performance;
- Carry out 3D modeling of metallic and plastic parts, complex surfaces and assembly of components;
- Select mechanical components, technologies, materials and manufacturing processes;
- Define the technical specifications to be respected for the manufacturing of designed parts.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a relevant discipline nte;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in product development;
- You have mastered the CREO design software;
- You have experience in surface modeling;
- You are a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.
You distinguish yourself by the following skills:
- You demonstrate great skills for teamwork;
- You distinguish yourself by the quality of your communications by promoting teamwork;
- You have a strong sense of analysis and rigor;
- You have attention to detail and aesthetics.
You Do you want to use your expertise and skills to serve manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only the successful applicants will be contacted.