At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various fields of industry. As an engineering enthusiast, you will act as an expert in mechanical design to achieve and ensure the development of high-tech products.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- Work closely with teams of engineers and designers to design high performance products ;
- Develop innovative concepts and solutions to optimize the functionality and performance of products;
- Carry out 3D modeling metal and plastic parts, complex surfaces and assembly of components;
- Select mechanical components, technologies, materials and manufacturing processes;
- Define the technical specifications to be respected for the manufacture of designed parts;
YOU ARE THE GOOD CA NDIDAT SI:
- You have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in a relevant discipline;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant design experience;
- You master Catia or Solidworks design software, GSD module an asset;
- You are a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- You are bilingual (French and English).
You distinguish yourself by the following skills:
- You distinguish yourself by the quality of your communications by promoting teamwork;
- You have a strong sense of analysis and innovation;
- You have a strong spirit of synthesis and an ability to popularize your ideas well;
- You have a good sense of creativity.
You want put your expertise and skills to work for manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team? We invite you to send us your application by email to 'adresse
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.