Team Leader - Automation
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and private life, while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
CIMA + is looking for a team leader for the automation group of the Sherbrooke office. The person will be able to work in Longueuil or Sherbrooke.
The person sought must have good experience in automation and have already done business development. The candidate must be willing to travel by plane and work out of the office occasionally, for periods of one to two weeks.
- Manage a team of 6 people in automation;
- Develop the automation market with the group;
- Participate in PLC programming, configuration; operator interface (HMI, logging systems) and networking;
- Do process optimization in industry;
- Implement automation in production and distribution of energy;
- Perform the tests and start up the control logics;
- Attend the operation.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Systems Technology;
- Member of the OIQ;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the configuration, installation, startup, debugging of automated equipment;
- Minimum 1 year experience in team management and business development;
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Programming;
- Experience in pulp and paper and mining (an asset);
- Initiative and ability to mobilize and motivate his team;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness and ability to work under pressure;
- Management of priorities and sense of organization;
- Proficiency in both oral and written French.
- Flexible hours
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan
- Flexible group insurance coverage
- Leave in case of sickness and family events
- Opportunity to invest in a company profit sharing program
- Suitable IT tools
- Wellness Program
- Social and environmental initiatives
- Workplace Learning Program
- Career Path
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitateparticipation in the recruitment process.