It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops are adapted to the reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most enjoyable environment;
- Technical development and progression make part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we miss to shine our team " environment ", it is a team leader in environmental management that stands out for its expertise in management system Environmental and compliance check, and team spirit!
workplace: Montreal office - in presence or teleworking (or all options between Two!)
The challenges that S will allow you to excel
- act as a reference to Tetra Tech in projects related to environmental management systems (EMS) and in the environmental compliance audit (VCE);
- Manage the team's mandates (from the offer of services to the closing of the project);
- take charge and ensure the development of the environmental management team;
- Keep Tetra Tech and its state-of-the-art environmental legislation teams;
- Supporting his manager in the development of new opportunities in environmental management.
What makes you the ideal person for this position:
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- University training in the environment (or equivalent training);
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in the field, ideally in the engineering environment;
- hold the title of approved environmental auditor (VEA);
- control of standards ISO14001: 2015 and ISO 19011: 2018;
- Hold the VDMD / TSM training (an asset);
- Experience as a manager and ability to get his team towards achieving the target goals ;
- know how to put forward team work and manage a workload in a multidisciplinary context;
- have a spirit turned to solutions by putting the ideas of all to contribute.
These challenges stimulate you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.