Are you looking for a technical management position? Join Kontron Canada as Team Leader - Manufacturing Test! You will have the chance to work in a world-renowned organization that manages large-scale projects, particularly in telecommunications (Data Center, Edge, 5G), industrial (HMI, box PC), transport (autonomous vehicles, liquid cooling), medical, avionics and defense.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- Supervise, coordinate and prioritize activities related to the test design team whose resources are spread across America and Asia;
- Ensure effective communication of the test design team with the various departments of Kontron, manufacturers and customers;
- Put in place the necessary tools to ensure the efficient running of activities and the maintenance of good practices related to the development, deployment and maintenance of production tests, as well as to product quality from the beginning of the development phase until the end of the life cycle;
- Ensure an active participation of the team in all product development activities related to production testing in order to minimize the risk of failures and to reduce the production time and cost of integrated boards and systems;
- Optimizing methods, strategies and equipment in order to make them mature as quickly as possible while reducing the related costs and ensuring their optimal quality;
- Ensure the technical follow-up and the active participation of the team in the activities of the New Products Introduction (NPI), during their transfer and maintaining activities on the production floor and among manufacturing subcontractors;
- Work to detect, document, correct problems and make the appropriate recommendations in concert with the test design team and other departments of the company involved in order to reduce anomalies that could affect the manufacturing yields of the products, their quality and the related costs;
- Effectively manage and follow up on corrective actions / non-compliance reports related to the test design team with the aim of continuously improving processes and the quality of deliverables for our business partners and our internal customers;
- Plan, develop, deploy and maintain manufacturing test solutions for the local and external production of the company's electronic products.
YOU WILL IMPrESS US IF YOU HAVE:
- Studies: Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or robotic engineering;
- Specialization: Introduction of new products, test engineering in an environment of design and manufacture of electronic cards and integrated systems;
- Experience: Ideally 5 years, including 3 years of supervision, in the design of manufacturing tests for the introduction and for the mass production of boards and high technology embedded systems in electronics;
- Knowledge :
- Development and application of pre-functional, functional and system testing strategies;
- Product development phases and cycles;
- Electronic product manufacturing processes and methods;
- DFT (Design for Test) guidelines;
- New product introduction concepts;
- Industrial / embedded computers (PC architecture);
- Linux operating system;
- Programming in Python, Bash PHP, C, C ++;
- Quality procedures (corrective actions and ISO standards);
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of the TestStand (NI) test sequencer;
- Knowledge of test effectiveness evaluation software - Testway;
- Knowledge of the SAP integrated management system;
- Knowledge of the electronic circuit production equipment (SMT, AOI, AXI, ICT) and printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing processes;
- Knowledge of temperature testing (Burn-in/HALT/HASS);
- Knowledge of networking infrastructures and databases.
- Excellent organizational management, leadership and communication skills;
- Sense of responsibilities;
- Great initiative, autonomy and learning ability;
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent ability to solve complex technical problems and work in a team.
- Languages: Fluency in French and English (oral and written).
How about an EXCEPTIONAL work environment including:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- An advantageous collective insurance program, including telemedecine;
- A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
- Good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path in various sectors of activity;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…