We are looking for the perfect candidate for the role of Team Manager. Become a leader for our design team while ensuring efficient project management, supporting the sales team and contributing to the growing notoriety of Creaform Engineering.
Typical day with us:
- Analyze the workload, establish priorities, plan and optimize the work of your team;
- Lead your team by coaching its members, providing the necessary training and supporting their career development and skills;
- Actively participate in the selection and integration process of your team members;
- Carry out performance evaluations and performance monitoring of your team ;
- Stimulate collaboration and innovation within your team;
- Monitor projects (schedule, quality and cost);
- Communicate the '' status of deliverables to your team as well as to the program manager (planned versus actual) and set up solutions to eliminate discrepancies;
- Review and understand work summaries with the possibility of contributing to the creation of new product developments of our customers;
- In collaboration with your colleagues from sales, participate in the call for tenders process: evaluate, plan, present the project to our future clients;
- Collaborate in the drafting of service offers with program managers;
- Go beyond the client's needs and communicate them to the business development team.
You have the right profile if you ...
- Hold a BACC in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Has approximately 5 years of management experience and 7 to 8 years of experience in the labor market;
- Has experience in product development;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- A born leader, with experience in management and coaching 'team;
- You are an excellent communicator good at human relations;
- Are an outstanding project manager;
- Are organized and have good planning skills;
- Communicate well in English and French, both oral and written.
In exchange, we offer you ...
- A flexible work schedule because we have work-family balance at heart;
- A competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- A dynamic, human, stimulating company open to world;
- The opportunity to progress through projects that are just as interesting and diverse as each other;
- A lively, unique and solid work team;
- A variety of social activities, and much more!