GBi is looking for a Bridge Technician / Supervisor for the Pointe-aux-Trembles office within our team in Transport. The technician will be actively involved in projects on behalf of institutional, industrial, residential, private and public clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Carry out construction site monitoring;
- Perform technical follow-up;
- Conduct inspections and structural surveys during construction work. an existing bridge;
- Develop, interpret and design engineering drawings;
- Design Bridge and Civil Engineering (CAD) projects;
- Ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables;
- Perform any other related tasks that may assist in the completion of projects.
- Hold a DEC in civil engineering or other training deemed equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in projects. work of art;
- Knowledge of the lo AutoCAD software, REVIT (August);
- Holding the ASP Construction card;
- Possess MTQ training: Construction and repair of structures;
- Possess AQTR training (STC-102 and STC-201);
- Have a valid driver's license and a vehicle;
- Enjoy working outdoors (summer and winter).
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a creative and growing company
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals
- Contribute to innovative and diverse projects
- Benefit from a flexible schedule that allows a better balance between work and personal life;
- Have a competitive remuneration;
- Have access to a comprehensive group insurance and a structure savings plan with employer contribution;
- Shaping your career through x ongoing internal and external courses offered throughout the year;
- Have an active social life on your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at