Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to make the "Transport" team shine from the Montreal office, it is a junior technician in bridges and articles of art that stands out for his interest in drawing and design .
Location: In teleworking mode - Montreal desk later.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- preparing Cada and CAD plans for works of art works (bridges, culverts, walls, tunnels, etc.);
- Partic IPER to design tasks in collaboration with the engineer;
- Conduct quantity calculations;
- Collaborate with the engineer at the estimation of project costs;
- Attend team coordination meetings.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
- DEC in civil engineering;
- experience in a similar position (an asset);
- Marked interest for works of art;
- Hold the card ASP Construction;
- control of autocad software;
- communication capacity, rigor and team spirit;
- experience in consulting genius (an asset).