Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this We miss to shine the "Smart Water" division in Quebec, it is a designer technician in instrumentation, control and automation that stands out for his desire to learn and his interest For drawing.
Location: Quebec office (flexible work mode: teleworking, facial, hybrid)
your responsibilities on a daily basis
- Develop and prepare drawings for different drinking water projects in water X worn and for other related processes, in a very collaborative and motivating environment;
- Thanks to your skills with the AutoCAD software, you will participate in the design, the development of the plans, drawings, drawings, Technical equipment, cards and specifications;
- participate in programming and commissioning programmable automata systems and operating interfaces in the municipal and industrial field;
- in coordination with the work team, you will assimilate and implement the instrumentation standards of the industry and our customers;
- occasionally, you will have the opportunity to participate in office and site surveillance activities and to carry out instruments and control panels.
which distinguishes you
Chez Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your level of expertise.
- dec in electrical engineering, instrumentation and control or electronics;
- marked interest for drawing;
- control of autocad software;
- team spirit, resourcefulness and rigor;
- be functional in English.