Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this We miss to shine the Boucherville office infrastructure team, it is a technician (ne) in municipal engineering who will be responsible for the drawing room.
Location: Boucherville - flexible work mode
The challenges that will allow you to exceed you
- you will be the reference technique in design of municipal infrastructure projects (sewers, aqueduct, roads, drainage, etc.);
- you will be responsible to supervise and accompany other designer technicians in their development;
- Plan the workload of employees under your responsibility;
- If necessary, assist project managers for the monitoring of construction work and ensure compliance with the compliance of plans and quotes;
- do technical coordination with different stakeholders;
- Conduct quantity calculations and collaborate with engineers For the cost of the cost of the work;
- perform report writing.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
Chez Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- dec in civil engineering;
- at least 10 years of Experience in a similar position;
- Marked interest in drawing and design of urban infrastructure;
- Excellent mastery of civil civil3d and autocad;
- you hold strong relational skills;
- you are a rigorous and motivated person;
- Experience in consulting genius (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.