It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- sustainable development is One of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine the team " Building ", it is a technician (ne) in intermediate structure that stands out for its thoroughness and its marked interest in drawing and design.
Location: In teleworking mode - Great region of Montreal.
The challenges that S will allow you to excel
- participate in the design of project structure projects (steel, concrete or wood);
- Conduct the plan of institutional or commercial buildings (school, hospital, office building, industrial, etc.)
- perform 3D modeling;
- execute plan drawings, in elevation of profile and in Cup to specify the types-types needed for construction;
- Performing and performing construction site monitoring (partial) of construction work;
- work closely with engineers and other discipline professionals to find solutions adapted to our clientele;
- participate in meetings.
what makes you the ideal person for This post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- dec in civil engineering, architecture or other equivalent training;
- Hold a minimum of 5 years of experience;
- Mastery of the Revit software;
- marked interest for drawing and design;
- positive attitude, rigor , Team Player and Passionate;
- Experience in consulting engineering (asset).
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.