Want to contribute to a major project?
Tetra Tech is proud to participate in the extension of the blue line of the Montreal metro, a major project that contributes to developing public transit in the metropolis. This project will extend over several years and will include the addition of 5 stations, two bus terminals, an incentive parking and a pedestrian tunnel.
The great Tetra Tech family is still at the time. Search for new talents to join the team of the project office. What we are missing to make the team shine it is an electricity technician of the Junior building that stands out for his interest in design and his meticulousness.
Location: In teleworking mode (at the project office - Place Bonaventure afterwards.)
The challenges that will allow you to exceed you:
- participate in the design of electrical services, electrical distribution, auxiliary systems, fire alarm, telecommunications, lighting and control systems;
- Contribute to the Electrical Education and Technical Development;
- Participate in Coordination and Design Meetings;
- Participate in writing reports and technical documents;
- collaborate on a daily basis with a multidisciplinary team.
What makes you the ideal person for this position:
- DEC in electrical or industrial electronics engineering, Certificate in Electricity of Bâtim ENT or other relevant training;
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit;
- Meaning of the Developed Communication and Team Player;
- aptitude For teleworking;
- experience in consulting genius (an asset).
Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.