It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- The offices overflow with talented and friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most enjoyable environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- we are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the Planet.
What we miss to shine the "Building" team of the Montreal area, it is a technician (ne) in infrastructure management Ti who stands out for his technical knowledge and his sense of customer service.
Place of work: at the client in downtown Montreal.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- as Over the management and proper functioning of the electromechanical infrastructure of our client's computer center;
- perform tests on equipment, do the computer park tour based on established procedures;
- Identify Needs (work, repair or modification) and make recommendations to your supervisor;
- Accompany stakeholders during interviews while ensuring the safety of operations;
- tracking the Evolution of electrical and mechanical charges and make recommendations as needed;
- Support the customer to settle issues in the computer center;
- Prepare access requests for visitors
- Participate in the preparation of monthly reports and internal audits, update the documentation;
- Contribute to engineering projects during additions / replacement of equipment.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
Chez Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- dec in electrical engineering or other relevant training;
- hold a Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- good technical knowledge: electrical distribution, generator, ac, precision air conditioning, DDC, computer room;
- Good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);
- Mastery of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook.);
- Excellent relational skills.
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.