It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities And we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine the "environment" team, from the Boucherville's office is a junior designer technician who stands out for her skill on 3D civilian and his meaning of the minute.
Location: in mode teleworking - Boucherville office later
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Assist engineers in their design tasks and quotations using tools; of CAD / DAO development, in the context of environmental projects (sites of boring);
- monitor the compliance of work done on construction sites and ensure compliance with the compliance of plans and quotes
- be proactive, quickly identify divergences between construction and plans and quotes and propose solutions;
- Track the progress of the work for the validation of payment requests and the preparation of plans as constructed;
- work in collaboration with the whole team to find Solutions adapted to the needs of customers.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech , we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- AEC or DEC in civil engineering;
- Marked interest for the Drawing and design;
- Very good mastery of civil 3d;
- available for construction movements when required;
- you are motivated and dedicated to the task
- You want to learn and evolve in your role.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites the Women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.