Need new challenges? Want to contribute to a major project?
Tetra Tech is proud to participate in the extension of the Montreal subway line, a major project that contributes to developing transport in common in the metropolis. This project will extend over several years and will include the addition of 5 stations, two bus terminals, an incentive parking and a pedestrian tunnel.
The great family Tetra Tech is always at the Search for new talents to join the team of the project office. What we are missing to make the team shine it is a technician in mechanics of the building that stands out for his expertise in design and his thoroughness.
place : In teleworking mode (at the project office - Place Bonaventure later)
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- perform, in collaboration with a team of experience engineers, the design and planning of the CVAC systems, control / energy management system (EMS) and / or plumbing, heating, cooling;
- Participate in coordination and design meetings;
- contribute to the development of reports and technical documents;
- Estimate the costs of the various work to be done;
- Ensure the quality control of mechanical systems Components All projects while respecting work cost budgets;
- work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
what makes V ou The ideal person for this post
- DEC technique in mechanical engineering, certificate in building mechanics or other relevant training;
- minimum of 7 years of relevant experience;
- control of autocad and revit software;
- Good knowledge of the standards of Ashrae;
- Experience in consulting genius (asset).
Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans!
And in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.