It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities And we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine the transport team is A technician (NE) supervisor (e) in civil engineering, which stands out for its rigor and interest in site surveillance .
The person must be mobile to get to different shipyards on the Bas-Saint-Laurent territory
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- act as supervisor (e) on different construction sites. (Road, bridges and works);
- Monitor the work done on site and ensure compliance with the compliance of the plans and quotes;
- participate in construction meetings; /i>
- to be proactive and propose solutions when there are differences between the work under construction and plans and quotes;
- Write site newspapers, prepare the "TQC" plans
- Conduct quantity calculations, prepare progressive counts and payment requests;
- ensure compliance with timelines and ensure compliance with structures;
- apply the standards for the SSE;
- prepare drawings and plans For various bridge projects and articles (asset).
What makes you the ideal person for this post
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- hold a DEC in mandatory civil engineering;
- minimum of 3 Years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of the standards and way of doing MTQ;
- have followed the courses of the AQTR whose management of the impacts of road works (STC-201 );
- Marked interest in supervision in the field of road engineering and articles of art;
- hold the ASP CONSTRUCTION card;
- mobility in order to Go to different shipyards on the territory of Bas-Saint-Laurent;
- Ability to draw using AutoCAD software (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equal Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.