It's true! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- The offices overflow with talented and friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most enjoyable environment;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities And we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we miss to shine the "building" team, c 'Is a building site supervisor (s) that stands out for its expertise in electricity and team spirit.
Territory: Great region of Montreal and its surroundings.
The challenges that allow you have to surpass you:
- Check the conformity of the works made by the contractor with plans and electrical estimates;
- Check the progress of the work and Prepare the required documents for requests for payments;
- attend construction meetings;
- attest to work compliance;
- Write site visit reports and daily reports;
- Write the site memos and notices for entrepreneurs to enforce contractual clauses;
- take the necessary steps to ensure compliance with laws and regulations or written directives relating to the work;
- contribute to the development of technical solutions in the event of unpredictable construction conditions during the design, related to the project team. Track technical solutions;
- Prepare notes and drafts for the production of plans such as built.
what makes you the ideal person For this position:
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- hold a DEC in electrical engineering, building electricity certificate or other training relevant;
- a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in building site surveillance;
- hold an ASP certification (health and safety course on construction sites);
- available to move (regionally);
- Knowledge of the various construction codes such as CNB, CNP, NFPA (asset);
- Multidisciplinary General Knowledge (Structure, Civil, Acoustics, Debience);
- Excellent communication both orally and in writing in French and English (asset).
These challenges you stimulate? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.