It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most enjoyable environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- we are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the Planet.
what we miss to make the team shine, it is a technician (ne) in civil engineering that stands out by its rigor and technical knowledge on the ground.
Territory: sites of the Montreal area and the surrounding area.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass you
- act as supervisor (e) on s Construction sites (road, artwork, urban infrastructures, etc.);
- Monitor the conformity of work done on construction sites and ensure compliance with the compliance of plans and quotes;
- Participate in construction sites;
- Write project newspapers, prepare the "TQC" plans;
- to be proactive, quickly identify divergences between the structure under construction and plans and quotes;
- propose solutions;
- perform quantity calculations, prepare progressive counts and payment requests;
- ensure compliance with timelines and ensure compliance of books.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- hold a DEC or AEC in civil engineering (mandatory);
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant surveillance experience;
- Good knowledge of the standards and ways of making municipalities and MTQ;
- Marked interest in the field of road and urban infrastructures ;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and civil3d software (an asset);
- Hold the ASP CONSTRUCTION card;
- bilingualism (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.