It's true! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- the offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- we are aware that the mode of everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we miss to shine the infrastructure team of the Quebec or Lévis office, it is a technician (ne) in engineering supervisor Civil, which stands out for its interest in site surveillance and rigor.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- act As a supervisor on construction sites;
- monitor the confer work done on construction sites and ensure compliance with the compliance of plans and quotes;
- track the progress of the work for the conformity of the works, the validation of requests for payment and the preparation Plans such as constructed.
- Be proactive, quickly identify divergences between construction and plans and quotes and propose solutions;
- Making job reports, realize quantity calculations, prepare progressive counts;
- ensure compliance with timelines and ensure compliance of books.
what makes you the person Ideal for this post
- dec in civil engineering;
- Minimum of 3 year of relevant experience;
- Marked interest for the Surveillance in the field of municipal engineering;
- Mastery of AutoCAD and civil 3d software (an asset);
- available for construction movements when required;
- Hold the ASP Construction card.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an employment equality access program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as Members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.