Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to make the urban infrastructure team shine, it is a technician (ne) in civil engineering, which stands out for its rigor.
Territory: Rimouski, Bas-St-Laurent, North Shore
The person must be mobile to get to different Projects on the North Shore, Bas-St-Laurent and Gaspésie.
The challenges that will allow you to excel you
- Act as supervisor (e) on various construction projects for urban infrastructure projects in the region and the surrounding area;
- monitor the work done on site and ensure respect for Compliance of the plans and quotes;
- participate in construction sites;
- be proactive and propose solutions when there are differences between the work under construction and the plans and Quote;
- Write construction logs, prepare the "TQC" plans;
- Conduct quantity calculations, prepare progressive counts and payment requests;
- ensure compliance with the deadlines and ensure compliance of works.
- Apply standards for the OSH.