It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- the teams are overwhelming from friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- we are aware that the mode of everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we are missing to make the "Transport" team shine from the Montreal office, it is a specialized supervisory technician (e) in bridges and works of art that stands out for its technical knowledge and rigor.
The person will surveillance of major projects in the Montreal area.
challenges that will allow you to surpass you
- act to Title of supervisor (e) on construction sites (bridges and works);
- Monitor the conformity of work done on construction sites and ensure compliance with plans and quotes;
- Participate in construction sites;
- Write construction newspapers, prepare the "TQC" plans;
- to be proactive, quickly identify the differences between the work in construction and plans and quotes;
- propose solutions;
- Conduct quantity calculations, prepare progressive counts and payment requests;
- Apply the standards for the SSE;
- ensure compliance with the deadlines and ensure compliance with structures.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
- hold a DEC or AEC in civil engineering (mandatory);
- Minimum of 3 years of Relevant Experience in Articles of Articles;
- Good knowledge of the standards and way of doing MTQ;
- hold the training construction and repair of structures;
- have followed the courses of the AQTR whose management of road works (STC-201);
- Marked interest in supervision in the field of road engineering and articles of art; / li>
- meaning of communication, resourcefulness, rigor and autonomy;
- hold the ASP Construction card;
- bilingualism (asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an employment equality access program and invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as Members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.