- team, climate and dynamic work environment, friendly and stimulating
- Basic schedule: 35 hours / week , Monday to Friday
- start date: as soon as possible
- workplace: Montreal and surroundings
- duration: full-time position
- Salary: Competitive according to experience
- Participatory pension plan
- Collective and dental insurance
- personalized training plan, of Development and acquisition of skills
Relevant to the direction, the (the ) Technician.ne of civil engineering and environmental engineering assume the realization of geotechnical sites, in control of materials and environments. It will accompany the Montreal team but can occasionally support the teams of Quebec, Lévis and Drummondville.
- Execute technical tasks in geotechnics and material control (testing, surveillance, drilling, trenches , compaction, concrete, asphalt);
- perform the technical tasks in environmental construction (boreholes, trenches, water followed, excavations);
- Coordinate the completion of the work and Subcontractors on construction sites;
- use and calibrate construction equipment;
- Write construction and visits reports;
- Provide assistance Technical Project Managers and Laboratory Managers.
- Collegial degree (DEC or AEC) in Civil engineering, characterization and rehabilitation of sites, mineral technology or any other relevant courses;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in construction;
- good physical condition;
- Possessed a valid driver's license and a vehicle;
- ASP Construction Card;
- be able to move in Quebec.
Professional qualities sought
- team spirit, autonomy and initiative;
- Knowledge of standards in civil engineering, an asset.
- ACI training and certification (concrete), an asset.
Only candidates (ES) retained for an interview will be contacted. Any application will be processed confidentially.
for information or apply: