GBi is looking for a regulation and control technician for our offices in Repentigny or Crémazie. the person in post will work within our team responsible for building mechanics to carry out projects in an institutional and commercial environment. They will be called upon to actively participate in projects on behalf of cities, municipalities, private developers and manufacturing or industrial companies.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the design of automatic regulation systems in building mechanics;
- Develop sometimes complex automatic regulation strategies, the incumbent must be able to understand between other ventilation, plumbing, heating and electrical systems;
- Select measurement and control equipment (such as valves, transmitters, frequency converters);
- Participate system activation and validation of the performance delivered in a "commissioning" process;
- Verification of engineering drawings;
- Ensure that from the bank of typical drawings is kept up to date.
Comp sought after:
- DEC in building mechanics or control;
- 1 to 3 years of experience;
- Knowledge of regulation, control and integration adapted to building mechanics;
- Have a sense of organization and be a team player;
- Consulting engineering experience (an asset) ;
- Possess a valid driver's license;
- Fluency in French and working knowledge of English.
The proposed salary will be adjusted according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of benefits as well as a dynamic working atmosphere based on the development of our human resources.
If this position you are interested in, we invite you to apply at the address