That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a technician or senior mechanic in building mechanics to join the Boucherville office team.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Work with a team of experienced HVAC, Control / Energy Management System (EMS) and / or plumbing, heating, cooling system design engineers
- Participate in drawing HVAC systems, Control / Energy Management System (EMS) and / or Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;
- Have the opportunity to collaborate, throughout the course of a project, in coordination and design meetings;
- Write reports and technical documents;
- Be in charge of the optimal quality control of the mechanical systems components all the projects while respecting the budgets of work costs.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- You hold a DEC in building mechanics or any other relevant training;
- Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in building mechanics;
- Significant interest in the design;
- You have excellent command of Autocad and REVIT;
- Interest in teamwork and knowledge sharing.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You'll have challenges, training, and support to keep you growing.
Tetra Tech is committed to an equal opportunity employment program and is inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.