Want to act in the collective interest?
At Stantec, we are at our best when we innovate together, where collective interest meets , creativity and customer needs. We are guided on a daily basis by our imagination, our ingenuity and a deep understanding of the society around us. We are a global network of 22,000 employees spread over 400 offices and 6 continents. Founded in Canada, Stantec is today the third largest engineering firm in North America. Here in Quebec, we are a team of 1,500 engineers, professionals, designers, project managers and technicians. Our 20 offices can count on strong and committed local leadership. Are you looking for a stimulating work environment that promotes work / life balance and flexible working hours? Be part of a dynamic team, focused on evolution by joining our Longueuil office. Responsibilities • Draw and modify plans; • Participate in the development of plans and specifications under the supervision of an engineer; • Respect the application of the quality system; • Prepare slips transmission and copies of engineering documents intended for customers; • Collect, if necessary, data on the planned work sites and verify their execution.
- Diploma of professional studies in drawing or all other related disciplines;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Good knowledge of Revit and BIM360 software;
- Advanced knowledge of Autocad software;
- Knowledge in telecommunications network infrastructure (asset);
- Knowledge of physical security (a everything);
- Obtaining a secret security clearance from the federal government will be part of the hiring process
What we offer
- Teleworking during the period of control of the spread of COVID-19 and then at the Longueuil office. (Possibility of working in the office if teleworking is not suitable).
- Regular full-time position: 37.5 hrs / week;
- Flexible hours;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee share purchase plan;
- Training and skills development program.