Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 17,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 2,600 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a Centralized Order Engineer to join the Transport Division team at the Montreal office as part of our a major project of the metropolis that will spread over several years.
The person will be based full time at the Project Office at Place Bonaventure.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Carry out projects in the design of a centralized control station;
- Conduct feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the preparation of specifications and methods of carrying out the work;
- Ensure that plans and specifications meet the guidelines, design code requirements, manufacturing, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products;
- Write the technical specifications;
- Contribute to the preparation and the respect of the schedules of execution of the works to realize.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering option telecommunication or in an appropriate discipline;
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience (telecommunications and control of operating processes, train control (TCPE), as well as the automation of these control processes.);
- You are a member in good standing of the OIQ;
- You have engineering consulting experience (an asset).
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We rely on work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.