If you want to evolve and thrive in a dynamic team, carrying out large-scale projects, Stantec is currently looking for a telecommunication engineer / project manager to join his Longueuil or Montreal office.
Your main task will be to act as a project manager and engineer to ensure that many structured cabling and infrastructure projects run smoothly as part of a framework agreement with one of the largest financial institutions in Canada. In addition, you will have to participate in the drafting of service offers, attend the various meetings requested by the client as well as the design of plans and specifications.
Write service offers based on a framework agreement;
Participate in gathering the information and data needed for a comprehensive needs analysis;
Prepare the specifications (specifications and plans);
Coordinate the key elements of a project with the architects and other disciplines involved in the projects;
Provide technical and administrative support in the bidding process;
Delivering deliverables to customers;
Oversee the implementation and / or deployment work.
- Bilingualism, French and English (spoken and written);
- Between 2 and 5 years of relevant experience;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Good ability in technical writing;
- Ease of working in a multidisciplinary environment involving teamwork;
- Available for occasional travel to Canada;
- Ability to adapt to customer needs;
- Ability to work in an ISO environment;
- Ability to adapt to change.
- In-building knowledge.
- All relevant certifications related to the requested requirements.