Role and Responsibilities
(English will follow)
- Prepare engineering test plans for projects.
- Conduct engineering tests that require general knowledge of simulation techniques for flight simulators.
- Optimize the use of IT tools for engineering testing
- Communicate test results and make recommendations to the project team to enable them to assess the risks.
- Use the aircraft's technical documentation to provide engineering support to software developers, test pilots and customers.
- Prevent the migration of technical anomalies until the acceptance phase by the customer by identifying them and actively participating in their settlement as soon as possible during the execution of the project.
- Participate in the qualification of the project. simulator.
- Represent CAE for any questions related to simulator qualification.
- Communicate with certification authorities to clarify regulations.
- Conduct analyzes and make recommendations to improve the development process e software and product manufacturing.
- Availability to move to customers.
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- At least three years of relevant experience (knowledge of aircraft systems, pilot license, etc.)
- Knowledge of internal processes (manufacturing, software) , etc.), an asset.
- Prepare project engineering test plans.
- Carry out engineering testing. Results and recommendations to project team to assess project risks.
- Prevent snag migration Participating in simulator qualification.
- Represent CAE for simulator qualification issues.
- Communicate with the qualification authorities to clarify regulation
- Availability to travel to various locations for site work.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- At least three years of Relevant experience (knowledge of aircraft systems, license pilot, etc.)
- Knowledge of internal procedures (manufacturing, software, etc.), an asset.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, it is only possible to have an equal opportunity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE" (one passionate and inclusive team), we're proud to work on a passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and gender diver