GBi is looking for a Traffic Maintenance Technician / Supervisor for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office on our transportation team . The incumbent will be required to actively participate in projects on behalf of the Ministry of Transport (MTQ) as well as for major projects of the firm.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Carry out construction site traffic monitoring;
- Ensure equipment quality;
- Make sure that the road signs correspond to the approved traffic signs;
- Fill in reports of breaches;
- Assist the outstanding engineer in the preparation of plans and specifications in circulation maintenance and in mitigation measure;
- Participate in the development of bypass paths;
- Perform progressive measurements and counts.
- Hold a DEC in civil engineering or other training deemed equivalent;
- Training in surveillance antier civil engineering (road);
- MTQ traffic maintenance training (STC 102 and STC-201)
- Knowledge of the specifications, procedures of the Ministry of Transport of Quebec;
- Health and general safety course on construction sites;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of confirmed experience in site supervision.
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals;
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects;
- Benefit from a summer schedule. year that allows a better balance between work and personal life;
- To have a competitive remuneration;
- To have access to a comprehensive group insurance and a savings structure with a contribution from the employer
- Shaping your career through ongoing internal and external training offered throughout the year;
- Have an active social life on your team by participating in various activities
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits as well as a dynamic and dynamic work environment.based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at