GBi is looking for a Transportation Planning Engineer for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office. The incumbent will be required to participate actively in projects on behalf of the Ministry of Transport (MTQ) as well as for major projects of the firm.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Participate in the development of a road design concept;
· Participate in the design of traffic signal plans (phasing and timing) and signaling plan;
· Conduct outstanding studies and transportation;
· Plan and track budgets and timelines;
· Conduct field surveys as part of a transportation planning study;
· Redirect and validate technical reports;
· Provide technical expertise to various interdisciplinary mandates;
· Supervise and validate the work of junior engineers;
· Participate in and lead meetings with clients;
· Participate in drafting services.
· Hold a bachelor's degree in civil engineering;
· Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
· Master the MTQ's requirements and standards;
· 5 to 10 years or more of relevant experience;
· Master Microsoft Office and Traffic Software (Synchro, SimTraffic);
· Good written and verbal communication;
· Have consulting engineering experience (asset).
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at the address.