Trilliant Networks is a leading company in the Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) space with its purpose-built communications platform, enabling utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. Trilliant offers to its customers a combination of hardware, software and services making massive sensor networks possible through its open platform. We are more than 250 employees and have offices in Canada, United States, United Kingdom and Singapore. From its start-up early days, Trilliant values innovators and open minds as the entrepreneurial culture is part of our DNA. A day at Trilliant is all about cutting edge technology, team work, modern development methodologies and world wide challenges. Are you ready?
Trilliant’s platform abstracts communication technologies, protocols, complex processes and sensors diversity, providing its customers with unified services facilitating deployment, asset management and communication optimization to take full advantage of today’s IIoT infrastructures. In other words, Trilliant enables its customers to focus on their business rather than connectivity and interoperability challenges by maintaining high standards in terms of QoS, performances, scalability and security. Trilliant hit the 28 million endpoints deployed worldwide in 2018 and it’s just the beginning.
In a context of continuous evolution, Trilliant is currently searching for a Scrum Master to join its team and accelerate delivery of our next generation solutions.
What You Will Do
- Act as a servant leader for the scrum Team, to maintain a steady development pace and keep the focus on what matters
- Ensure goals, scope and product domain are understood by everyone on the Team
- Manage product backlogs efficiently
- Maintain Team self-organization and cross-functionality
- Facilitate scrum events as required
What We’ve Got For You
- A competitive yearly salary up to $90,000, according to experience
- More than flexible work schedules for optimal work-life balance
- A direct contact with state-of-the-art technologies and emerging international standards
- Serious possibilities to make your mark, improve established processes and lead mature scrum teams on tactical projects with high visibility
- Modern offices dedicated to design and engineering located in the Granby/Bromont area where outdoor sports such as trail running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing or snowboarding are part of our daily life. Offices are conveniently placed next to autoroute 10 for easy access from the South Shore or Montreal.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development – deep back-end experience preferred
- Demonstrated aptitudes as a leader with strong soft skills
- Experience with Agile practices, backlog management and continuous improvement
- A positive, structured and influential mind
- English and French professional working proficiency is mandatory